Chulu Far East Peak( 6059m) is one of the easiest peak climbing in Annapurna region with just 6059 m height. Chulu Massif rises north of the Marshyangdi Khola in the Manang region.This remote upland area lies to the north of and in a rain shadow formed by the main Annapurna Himal. As the name itself suggests, this trail goes on a circuitous route around the entire Annapurna massif, visiting the Tibet-like country on the northern slopes of the Himalaya and the dramatic Kali Gandaki gorge. Much of the trek is through lowland country, but there is one high pass, “Thorung La” (5,416m). The trail over the pass is steep but in good shape and not hard to follow.
The trekking to this peak climbing begins from Beshisahar and Bahundanda, whereby we can reach by some 8-hour drive from Kathmandu, then head up to Chamche, Dharapani and reach to Pisang peak round and then continue to Hunde, Yak Kharka and finally reach to Chulu far east peak, whereby we set up our tents and acclimatize, After the ascent our route crosses the Thorung La, a 5350m high pass before dropping to Jomsom, we can flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu.
Duration: 20 Days
Best Seasons : March- May, October- December
Highest Altitude : 6059 m
Chuli Far East Peak Details
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and Check in to hotel
Day 02: Preparation and visit around in Kathmandu city
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshisahar, Khudi (900m)
Day 04 : Drive by bus from Khudi to Chamche (1430m)
Day 05 : Trek to Chame (2670m)
Day 06 : Trek to Pisang Village (3380 m)
Day 07 : Trek to Gyaru (3320m)
Day 08 : Trek to Yak kharaka (3800m)
Day 09 : Trek to Base Camp (4700m)
Day 10 : Trek to High Camp (5300m
Day 11 : Chulu Far East Summit and return to base camp.
Day 12 : Trek Back to Manang (3540m)
Day 13 : Trek to Yak Kharaka (4090m)
Day 14 : Trek to Throng High Camp (4700m)
Day 15 : Trek to Over Throng-La (5416m), Muktinath. (3800m)
Day 16 : Trek to Jomsom (2700m)
Day 17 : Jomsom to Pokhara by flight or Jeep.
Day 18 : Drive/flight to Kathmandu. (1350m)
Day 19 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 20 : Final departure.
Trip Cost Includes
- Nepalese Government peak royalty fees.
- All trek organisational requirements.
- All trekking permits.
- 4 nights in hotel with B/B in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Besi Sahar, Chamche, Jomsom, Pokhara, Kathmandu ( by bus and by flight)
- All group equipment for trek (tents etc.) and emergency medical supplies.
- Insurance for trekking & Climbing Staff.
- All trek staff, including western and Sherpa guides, porter support.
- Transport of 20kg of personal equipment.
- All meals after departing Kathmandu and before arriving back in Kathmandu.
- Climbing Gears, Fix Rope, Main Rope, Snow Ball, Ice Crop, Rock Piton, High Tent, EPI Gas, EPI Head, Cooking Set etc.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Nepal.
- Purchases of bottled water while on the trek, gifts, alcohol (we supply boiled water for drinking).
- Other charges at lodges/tea houses such as laundry, showers, internet access or battery re-charging.
- Entry visas for Nepal (obtain 30 day tourist visa for Nepal on arrival into Kathmandu).
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Personal travel insurance / trip cancellation insurance / rescue insurance.
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure from the expedition.
- Tips for guides and Sherpas.
Contact us for information.