Rolwaling tashi lapcha pass trek (5793m) is the combination of Rolwaling and Everest Region which provides an experience of remoteness of eastern region Nepal. This trek is one of the challenging trekking trail in Rolwaling region which is is located in the west part of the Khumhu. As well, Ramdung Peak (5930m) is situated in the south of Tashi Lapcha pass, which borders Khumbu and the wide Rolwaling valley and this peak needs a climbing permit.This mountain and peaks offers a beautiful view like Gaurishanker, Jugal Himal, cho-oyu, Tibet, Rolwaling Himalaya range, Khumbu Himalaya region, Pachhermo peak, diverse flora and fauna etc. Rolwaling Valley is reputed to be the home of the infamous Yeti which makes famous destination too for the trekkers and climbers.Thus,this trekking required a good walking/ hiking experience and a good physical fitness because of Tashi lapcha pass is one of the challenging and high pass adventure points of this trekking. By doing this trek,you can climb up a Ramdung peak too if interested which makes the trip most fascinating and enjoyable.
Difficulty : Moderate-Hard.
Duration: 23 Days.
Best Seasons : Mar-May and Sept-Nov.
Highest Altitude : 5925m and 5793m.
Ramdung peak and tashi lapcha pass trekking Details
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation and visit around in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Drive to Gonger.
Day 04: Trek to Simigaun.
Day 05: Trek to Dugang.
Day 06: Trek to Beding.
Day 07: Trek to Na Gaun (4183m).
Day 08: Rest day and explore around Na Gaun.
Day 09: Trek to Ramdung or,Yalung Ri Peak Base Camp (4800m.)
Day 10: summit of Ramdung Peak (5925m)/Yalung Ri (5630m) and trek to Tsho Ropla Glacier Camp
Day 11: Trek to Tashi Lapcha BC.
Day 12: Trek to Tashi Lapcha Pass (5793m.)
Day 13: Trek to Thyomgbo village.
Day 14: Trek to lungden.
Day 15: Trek to renojola pass to gokyou lake.
Day 16: Rest day at gokyou.
Day 17: Trek to maccahermoh.
Day 18: Trek to Naamche.
Day 19: Rest day and explore around Naamche bazaar.
Day 20: trek to lukla.
Day 21: fly to Kathmandu.
Day 22: free day in Kathmandu.
Day 23: final departure.
- If a trekkers do not want to climb Ramdung peak then we can skip our above itinerary of 1 or 2 days.
- If a trekkers would not like to trek over renjola pass to gokyou from Thengba then 4 days will be less and can skip 4 days to reach at Naamche.
- If you desire, we will provide you the required itinerary of particular trekking and peak climbing of this region.
Trip cost includes
- Airport pick up and drops.
- 5 nights accommodation in hotel with B/B plan.
- Land transportation(Local Bus to Gonger).
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner during the trek.
- One professional trekking+climbing guide, 1 trekking Cook, necessary Sherpas, kitchen boys and Porter.
- Equipment Charges for Climbing Guide and porters.
- Life insurance for all the Nepalese staff.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Ramdung Peak.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Air Ticket: Lukla/Kathmandu and domestic airport tax.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Personal trekking and peak climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If in case).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Nepal entry visa fees & international departure tax.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for Nepalese staff.
Contact us for information.