Yala peak 5,732 m is a part of the Langtang Himal in central Nepal. Lantang valley trekking and Yala peak climbing is one of the easy trekking route in Nepal and probably yala peak is easiest peak for climbing very closed from kathmandu valley with short itinerary. Common trekkers and travelers can make Langtang ganja la pass trekking after summit of yala peak. This peak is easy and suited for anyone with just trekking experience and little bit of good health condition and positive attitude toward the route. Our Yala Peak climbing trek is most suitable for those who wish to stand on a Himalayan summit but have a limited amount of time available.
After the effect of earthquake in Nepal, Langtang village has been effected badly with compare to other valley. But, the most happy things is that we can do the trekking and pass through the langtang village safely for Yala peak etc. We start in Syabrubesi after a 7 hour drive from Kathmandu and spend five days hiking up the beautiful Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa at 3,800 m.From the summit of Yala peak, we can see Shishapangma 8,046 m and the fluted Gangchempo 6,388 m. After the climb we return to Dhunche via Syabrubesi and drive back to Kathmandu.
Yala Peak is easy peak climbing so, it doesn’t require any advance equipments and strong climbing background so the cost and expenses also comes to be minor one. Despite of being very easy trekking peak we provide you with best team of climbers and itinerary.
Difficulty : moderate
Duration: 15 Days
Best Seasons : Febuary, March, April, May, June, September, October and November
Highest Altitude : 5732m
Yala Peak Climbing Details
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu (1345m) and Check in to Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation and visit around in Kathmandu city.
Day 03:Drive to Sybru Bensi (1462meters) by Local Bus 8 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5 hours.
Day 05:Trek to Langtang Village (3307meters) 5 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798meters) 4 hours.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa exploration and acclimatization day.
Day 08: Trek to Yala peak Base camp (4400meters) 5 hours.
Day 09:Summit Yala Peak(5732 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 10: Spare day in case of bad weather.
Day 11: Trek back to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5.30 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Syabru Besi(1462meters). 6 hours.
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu by Local Bus. 8 hours.
Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final departure.
Trip Cost includes
- Airport pick up & drop
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan
- All your standard Meals during the Lodge to Lodge trek and Camping (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (8 night’s trekking guesthouse and 2 night’t tented camp).
- Climbing Sherpa from Yala Peak Base camp to the Summit and back to Base camp.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage and equipment during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Langtang Conservation Area Park permits.
- Yala Peak Climbing Permit.
- Group climbing equipment (Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice Hammer, Camping Tents and Kitchen equipments)
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu (ktm-Syabru Besi-Ktm by Local Bus).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Tips for guide and porters
Contact us for information